- Wait for Adobe to fix the bug. This is not an option for me.
- Take this opportunity to jump ship and move to a different editing suite. Tempting but I’m too lazy to learn a new platform although I’ve heard there are some “better” and “less expensive” options. Hmmmm….maybe…Adobe has been less helpful recently.
- Open image directly into Photoshop (as opposed to opening from LR). This totally sucks for my workflow.
- Open both Photoshop and LR. Then from within LR, right click the image and select “edit in Adobe Photoshop cc 2019” This is ok, I guess. When I can remember to do it this way.
- Roll back Photoshop. To do this, open Adobe Creative Cloud and navigate to Photoshop CC (v 20.0.1) click the down arrow to view the menu options then click “other versions” pick the most recent update that’s not 20.0.1. This seems like the best way but I’m too lazy (I don’t use Photoshop that much anyways). Hopefully the next update will have the fix so I’ll just wait until then, less for me to do so less for me to muck up, haha.
So for me I’ve been doing #4. Hope you found this useful!!
Consider following me for updates and to find not only my other travel bloopers, blunders and shenanigans but also photography related news/reviews and the occasional contest entry.
All the photos (unless otherwise noted in the post) were taken by me and are available for sale. If you’re interested in buying an image or three, 😃 please don’t hesitate to contact me for more details. Thanks in advance!
Comments & Critiques are always welcome, as are upvotes and resteems.
Thanks for viewing and best wishes!
PS. If you want to check out my other ‘works’, you can find them here: