World Photography Organization and Sony World Photography Awards is open for entries.
The Sony World Photography Awards has four competitions
- Professional – 10 categories, judged on a body of work
- Open – 10 categories, rewarding the best single images
○ National Awards – Entries submitted to the Open competition are automatically entered into the National Awards based on nationality (please check if your individual country is participating).
- Youth – for all photographers aged 12-19, a single image responding to one brief
- Student Focus – for those studying photography
Professional: January 10, 2017 – 11:59pm GMT
Youth & Open: January 5, 2017 – 11:59pm GMT
Student Focus: December 5, 2017 – 11:59pm GMT