To update the lens correction data in your camera, make sure you have the latest version of EOS Utility installed on your computer and that your camera has the ability to apply correction data. The 5D II and 7D can. Once both are good to go,
1) Attach the lens to the camera you want the data saved on.
2) Attach camera to computer via USB cable, turn on Camera and start EOS.
3) In the EOS Utility pop up window, click “Camera settings/Remote shooting
4) Click the “Peripheral Illumin. correct.” bar in the “Shooting menu” area of the EOS Utility window
5) In the pop up window, select/deselect the lenses you want stored in your camera
List of lenses with available in camera correction details importable