Canon released a new version of their photo software, Digital Photo Professional (DPP) 4.5.20. Support for new cameras has been added. Canon has released a new update to its popular Digital Photo […]
Looking for the perfect colour scheme for your design? These free apps can all help.
I think Coolers.co is the one I’d use most often for when I’m making websites/webpages. For photo montage type stuff I think Color Hunter is cool
New features in Glow 2 Include:
– Over 30 New Presets – That brings the total to over 100 included effects to amplify your images or give you a boost creating a personal look you love.
– New Masking Module -You no longer need a host editor like Photoshop to create masks on your images! Now, you can open Glow 2 and mask areas of your image directly from the application using luminosity, color selection, a spot mask, or a traditional brush mask, and yes it’s color aware 🙂
– Unlimited Undo/Redo – That’s right! As long as you don’t close the program you can now undo or redo to your hearts content (as far as your system memory will allow.)
– Topaz Community Integration – Topaz Glow 2 is the 3rd of our products to include the Topaz Community, an easy way for users to search save and share custom made presets with other Glow 2 users around the world. Surf an ocean of hand crafted presets, then download and apply with a click. Or share your custom presets for other users to try.
– Automatic Preset Backup – as long as you’re signed into your account when you save a preset, that preset will be privately uploaded to the community then synced on any other machine you sign into.
Sick of Camera RAW and Lightroom? Want a brand-spanking-new RAW photo processor and non-destructive editor to work in that isn’t made by Adobe? Your wish i
Blender 3D, an open source 3D modeling tool used to visualize lighting setups. More info HERE.